You want to ride. Just ride. We take care of the rest. Purchase a Service Inclusive package and all standard maintenance items, Original BMW Motorrad Parts and ADVANTEC Original BMW Engine Oil are included.
Benefits at a Glance:
Benefits at a Glance:
- Original BMW Motorrad parts
- High-quality Original BMW ADVANTEC engine oil
- Total cost transparency and protection against unexpected price rises
- Great value for money and increase in resale value
- Valid in all participating countries worldwide
- Transferable to new owner
SERVICE INCLUSIVE PACKAGE OVERVIEW.
All maintenance work includes BMW Motorrad original replacement parts and Original BMW ADVANTEC engine oil.
*Some services do not apply to all motorcycles.
Terms and Conditions
1. BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive covers the cost of required original BMW parts, labour and oils for the following standard maintenance schedule items;
- Engine oil change with oil filter and refill quantity
- Service air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs
- Service brake fluid
- Service vehicle check according to BMW Motorrad specifications
2. Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive.
3. Work carried out under the BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive programme will be indicated by the motorcycles on-board computer and BMW guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with BMW service schedules (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Service intervals specified for the motorcycle must have been met and must have been performed in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturer. Service must be due as indicated by the motorcycle’s service light before service work can be performed.
5. If the motorcycle has undergone any form of unapproved tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under BMW Service Inclusive ceases with immediate effect.
6. Servicing must be carried out at a BMW Motorrad Service Authorised Workshop by BMW Approved Technicians.
7. BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive is transferable to subsequent owners of the motorcycle but is not transferable to another vehicle.
8. Costs paid for BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive are non-refundable.
9. Services provided by BMW Motorrad Road Assistance, statutory warranty claims as well as exclusions of warranty claims as stated in the conditions for sale for new vehicles remain unaffected.